Engineering, Certification & Modification
AERY AVIATION’S FOCUS
- Safety of flight – We insist on the highest quality standards to assure your confidence in your airframe and our mechanical repairs
- FAA Licensed Mechanics with fixed and rotary wing airframe experience
- Design, modification, and certification of modern business jets to Department of Defense (DoD) flight standards supporting special mission tasks for government customers
- FAA Certified MRO & Repair Station – Part 145 certification, aircraft maintenance, aviation management, and Pilot services
- Experienced, competitively-priced SEM’s in OCUNUS Support to Non-Standard Aircraft, such as MI-17 MD530, UH-I variants, Bell-212/412, Eurocopter, H-60, KA350, DHC-8, B-1900’s
ENGINEERING AND CERTIFICATION TEAM
Our Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 145 Repair Station Operators, Part 135 Air Carrier and Operator, and Part 43 Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Rebuilding, and Alteration Certified facilities are staffed with an engineering team consisting of FAA-certified Organization Designation Authorization (ODA), Designated Engineering Representatives (DERs), and Designated Airworthiness Representative (DARs) who work closely with the manufacturing team, and the Part 65 Aviation Maintenance Technology certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P)/Inspection Authorization (IA) Mechanics, and Structural and Electrical Engineers.
Aery leadership has decades of proven and extensive experience in platform-agnostic full lifecycle engineering and sustainment, providing aircraft maintenance, modification, system integration, and global airborne communications on-the-move (COTM) services, logistics and supply chain management, ISR-solutions, information systems, threat analysis.